The Lancaster Stand is led by local Lancaster County residents. We use the following values and strategic principles to guide our movement and our actions. We ask that all of us adhere to these principles.
• “We the people” hold the power.
• “We the people” includes all of us.
• “We the people” have a moral duty to stand against corporate greed.
• “We the people” will defend our families, the land, the water, and future generations.
• Our actions are rooted in our core values.
• Our actions aim to expose a system rigged in favor of billionaires and big business at the expense of people and planet.
• Our actions will involve mass participation whenever possible.
• Our actions will be creative, disciplined, and nonviolent.